Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Jack & Jill (Read 4394 times)
champ206
Forum Member

Jack & Jill
06/05/04 at 13:35:40
Quote Print Post  
Where is every one staying in Moses Lake? ???

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Re: Jack & Jill
Reply #1 - 06/05/04 at 23:15:26
Quote Print Post  
Sherry and I are staying at the Amerihost hotel, And they are familier with boaters and their needs.

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/06/04 at 02:19:59
Quote Print Post  
In 2000, we had the J&J at Moses, and we camped at Sportsman's Resort, across the road & West of Mardon's. The drive isn't a big deal. We launched at the Westside launch, variously described as the State Park, City Park, etc., just North of I-90. Handy location, decent launch, good central location to fishing spots on Moses. I contacted the other campgrounds around, and they just weren't worth bothering with. The city owned one(s)  wanted extra money to reserve campsites, in addition to being fully paid in advance, with no refunds, as I recall. It doesn't make a bit of sense to charge extra for reservations. The private campground just South of I-90 would be worth a check. They were on vacation or something, in 2000. There are  plenty of good motels around Moses, three or four of the best choices are just across from the boat launch we used....short drive.
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/06/04 at 04:09:12
Quote Print Post  
It might be early with 1-1/2 months to go but I believe Faz said something about sportsmans resort also.......

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/07/04 at 12:59:02
Quote Print Post  
It's an 18 mile drive to the lake from Sportsman's. Tongue  I have enough trouble getting her up early for a normal fishin day.  I can't imagine what it will take if I tried to allow for 30 minute drive. ???  Jennifer, O.D., & I are staying at the City Park. Kiss

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 06/07/04 at 13:33:49
Quote Print Post  
I heard Cascade Park?  Nice park, right on the lake.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 06/07/04 at 16:21:13
Quote Print Post  
Thats the one!

Smitty

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 06/07/04 at 16:41:10
Quote Print Post  
I have a tentative booking at Cascade Park, I will need to get a firm booking set and paid for immediatley after this next meeting as they want payment 30 days in advance to hold the spots.

Please let me know here or at the meeting if you are camping or "motelling", so I can call Ray at the Park and get the right number of spots held and paid for.

IF my Jill fishes with me I guess I'll wind up "motelling" since Nancy is not a camper, but I'll try to find one as close as possible.

Faz

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 06/07/04 at 17:12:28
Quote Print Post  
Faz,  where are we going to launch from for the Jack & Jill Tourney?

Rich

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #9 - 06/07/04 at 17:29:05
Quote Print Post  
Faz,

When I looked up info on Cascade Park, I found this statement in their rules & regs "Only one vehicle per camp site. All other vehicles, including boat trailers, must be parked in boat trailer storage area/overflow parking lot"  Are they going to make an exception for our bass boats?

Andrea

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #10 - 06/07/04 at 18:24:35
Quote Print Post  
Keri and I are staying at the Amerihost hotel, which is just around the corner from Cascade park.  Couldn't pass up the jacuzzi tub!   Cheesy

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 06/07/04 at 20:41:43
Quote Print Post  
I've never had a problem with my boat trailer Anderea.  I must admit, it has been 3 years since I last stayed at Cascade Park. Undecided  It would seem to me if we all show up and have our boat trailers, it would be hard for them to deny us, as the park is not manned 24 hours.
It is always easier to ask forgivness than permission; especially if we conduct ourselves accordingly.

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 06/08/04 at 19:46:33
Quote Print Post  
Exactly Smitty. If you ask questions, you may get an answer you wouldn't want. Better to play stupid. I would think one vehicle would be one car or truck.

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 06/09/04 at 04:45:31
Quote Print Post  
I spoke to Ray Towry at the Park and if we get enough campers, thay have an area right across from the "boat Parking Area" and might be prepared to make some allowances to keep us all together, possibly without unhitching. We should be launching from the Cascade Park Launch....... I will have confirmation a couple of days after the next meeting.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo