Normal Topic Virgil's Back Surgery (Read 1477 times)
Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Virgil's Back Surgery
01/27/04 at 04:50:28
Quote Print Post  
Grin  Just spoke with Virgil at the Hospital, Valley Medical Center.  He is awake and feeling no pain.  THe worst part is he may come home tomorrow, but he is trying to stay at least until Thursday.  Room 2118? or ask the operator, call before going.  No flowers, just lures, or maybe a large mouth or two.  He sounded well and in good spirits.  Way to hang in there Virgil.   See ya up soon and tomorow after work if you don't get sent home early, pinch a nurse then claim it's the meds!!!!!

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Virgil's Back Surgery
Reply #1 - 01/27/04 at 05:07:20
Quote Print Post  
way to go V-Man WWWOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO 8)

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/27/04 at 05:39:24
Quote Print Post  
Just talked to VW this evening and he is in good spirits and feeling NO pain which is way better then it has been with meds. sounds like he will be home WED or THURS. but like Chuck said no flowers just fishing lures, But I really think he needs a room full of flowers, yeah I think that would be good.

Valley Medical
425-228-3440
ext 2118

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #3 - 01/27/04 at 14:31:53
Quote Print Post  
That's good to hear!!  I'm glad he finally has some relief!  I'm hoping for a 100% recovery.

Speaking of back surgery, how's your back doing Chuck?

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/30/04 at 00:10:05
Quote Print Post  
The jury is still out, having problems with the nerve that was pinched. Will know more the 11 of Feb.  Th anks for asking.

CHuck

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo