Normal Topic New Arrivals! (Read 999 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

New Arrivals!
02/27/04 at 22:25:21
Quote Print Post  
Well.....after long and careful thought.....I have just placed my order with Auburn Sports and Marine for 4 new rods.
I have always been kind of a Cheap "O" but this will be a little different as I went with the Shimano Compre line and am mulling over ordering the Curados as baitcasters and the Shimano Compre's in Spinning with the Sedona Reels.
All are 7ft-mediums with fast tips and are Im- 8 graphite with the limited lifetime warranty so look out Fish!!! Grin

Oh...p.s.........Auburn has added all kinds of new stuff to the Bass Bait section and assigned someone to that area full time so more Yamamoto selections...more Robo selections and alot of the Gulp stuff from Berkley so get on down there!! see ya on the water!!

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: New Arrivals!
Reply #1 - 02/28/04 at 04:14:01
Quote Print Post  
Not so fast big guy, call me.

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Nice Rods!
Reply #2 - 02/28/04 at 12:44:58
Quote Print Post  
Hey Larry if those rods are good enough for Al Linder then I guess they are good enough for most anyone, -even you & me.  Roll Eyes I have several.  If you ever want to demo some, let me know. Grin

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo