Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) luck run amock (Read 9601 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

luck run amock
12/28/03 at 06:57:36
Quote Print Post  
So, the last two days I spent on Sammamish and
Washington.  Rev riggin for what ever might grab the lure.  Sammamish yielded a 2lb smallie, a 2 lb kookanee, and a number of perch and on Saturday, went to Washington and had good luck and BAD luck.  Caught a small trout , 3.5 lb smallie ran into FAZ and RUSS, caught some jumbo perch, and head into the launch.  During the run in, caught a big wave and it yanked 2 rods into the water, GONE Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
  Nothing like seeing a couple hundred bucks going down to the bottom on the depth finder.  Some if any of ya drag up a Berkley 7ft lighting rod with a Lew's speed spool reel........ Let me  know.... I mean, what the heck my neighbor found my Lowrance for me.   How about you guys chipping in the on the rods????? Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: luck run amock
Reply #1 - 12/28/03 at 18:39:50
Quote Print Post  
That SUCKS Mark!! Santa should make a special run to get you some more rods! Or maybe a ProCraft which would give a smoother ride! Grin Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/29/03 at 16:11:52
Quote Print Post  
Larry,
  Remind me to talk to some of my Ranger buddies at Ft. Lewis to procure some C4 for me so that I can sink that nonprocraft you have Shocked Shocked Shocked....  We both know your jealous that not only do I out fish you, that my boat is faster and rides smoother.

Mark

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #3 - 12/29/03 at 16:44:52
Quote Print Post  
Apparently the rod straps don't work, however.   Shocked

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/29/03 at 18:22:25
Quote Print Post  
Ouch!! Oh! Oh! Shocked Shocked
BFHP battles arrive at the WBC forum.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 12/29/03 at 18:46:40
Quote Print Post  
This is gonna be a FUN YEAR!!WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/29/03 at 23:08:59
Quote Print Post  
Mark,

I wonder if you could get on the guest speaker list. You could show members, on how not to lose important and expensive equipment. Maybe even demonstrate the proper mounting and storing of gear.

Daryl

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 12/30/03 at 03:50:02
Quote Print Post  
Ladies and Gentleman, Thank you for flying Compassion Airways. We hope you enjoy your stay in Itoldyousoville and remember to always Buckle up for safety!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 12/30/03 at 03:52:47
Quote Print Post  
HE HE HE HE HE HE.............p.s. Hope NOTHIN I say NOTHIN ever happens to me again!  Grin

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 12/30/03 at 06:40:02
Quote Print Post  
Just remember boys and girls, it's all about Karma.  Of course my problem is that I am dating Stephanie.  I wonder if I could get her to change her name.  And yes Larry, start praying now that NOTHING EVERY happens to you again in your life time.

Mark

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 12/30/03 at 17:20:18
Quote Print Post  
Larry, Mark as to which of your boats is faster and/or smoother riding ...... having backseated in both, my honest opinion is up for sale to the highest bidder!!!

IP Logged

Harley
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 12/30/03 at 18:47:45
Quote Print Post  
hahahahahahahah thats sooooooooo..... funny.  The war is on.                                        $150.00 here for both do I hear 
                       $145.00  lol  Shocked  Smiley  Wink

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 12/31/03 at 01:54:43
Quote Print Post  
I'm not sure what dating Stephanie and Karma have to do with each other.  The only thing I could deduce is that it's taking all and then some Karma points to date Stephanie (due to her being normally out of your dating class...?)

IP Logged

BillBrynteson
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 12/31/03 at 03:40:27
Quote Print Post  
You are absolutely correct Doug....

Mark is definately "over-chicked" with Stephanie around

Grin Grin Grin

BillB

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 12/31/03 at 04:47:30
Quote Print Post  
Come hither, come yon,,,,
  You can all see how "over chicked" I am at the awards banquet......  What can I say,  I chick better than I fish....
Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo