Normal Topic Here is the New Fee Structure at Coulon Park (Read 3343 times)
DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Here is the New Fee Structure at Coulon Park
01/16/04 at 20:02:11
Quote Print Post  
Boat Launch Information & Fees Tongue

Launch Hrs.
1 May through 30 September  open 24 hours
1 October through 30 April  8 AM to 8 PM ( although the Custodian usually opens the gate around 6 AM)

Day use expires at midnight of the day of the pass purchase.  24 hour use expires at midnight the following day of the purchase.

Day Use Fees
Renton Resident   $5.00
Non-resident $10.00

24-hour use
Renton resident $10.00
Non-Resident  $20.00

Annual Parking Passes are available at the Renton Community Center.  Fees are $60.00 for non-residents and $30.00 for Renton residents.
Proof of current residency, tow vehicle and trailer registration are required to purchase a pass

It is my understanding that from 1 May until 30 September both a launch fee and a parking fee will be charged. Cry

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

GotSix, Jr.
Ex Member

Re: Here is the New Fee Structure at Coulon Park
Reply #1 - 01/16/04 at 20:12:36
Quote Print Post  
Man - that is pretty rough - but thanks for the update, Smitty.

Do you have a contact we could email if we want to express our feelings about the hours and pricing? Once fishing heats up in April, it would be a bummer to be held back because the gate doesn't open until 8 am. If I'm going to pay $10-$20, I would like to see better hours.

Thanks,
Chris

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/16/04 at 22:08:10
Quote Print Post  
BOYCOTT.....BOYCOTT.....BOYCOTT!!!
I THINK THIS IS THE WAY ALL JURISDICTIONS ARE GOING TO GO AND IT IS GOING TO ONLY GET MORE REDICULOUS! SHEEEEEEZZZZZ......WHERE MY LEGISLATIVE ADDRESS BOOK..........

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #3 - 01/16/04 at 23:00:45
Quote Print Post  
Agreed.  There are other launches on that lake.

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/16/04 at 23:52:15
Quote Print Post  
Atlantic City is right across the lake, $4 year round. No gate.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 01/17/04 at 04:25:08
Quote Print Post  
sorry Smitty, I sent a nasty gram to your contact at the city........could'nt help myself.... Tongue

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 01/17/04 at 13:51:24
Quote Print Post  
Don't apologise for exercising your right to dissent Larry.  It is that right that I trained and fought for for 27 years.  Smiley
As for the Atlantic ramp, that is the one I'll use until they raise their price.  Which incidently, they are going to do.  Cry Our Park board contacted every launch on the Lake.  As you know they are all going up.Tongue  Atlantic just hasn't raised theirs yet. Undecided  Probably not until May1, which was what I thought we were going to do in Renton.  Raising thge fees this time of the year sucks! Angry

Smitty
 Wink

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 01/17/04 at 19:03:59
Quote Print Post  
East Mercer rocks!!!!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 01/17/04 at 20:09:55
Quote Print Post  
Then steer away from them Faz.  Do not go near the ROCKS.!!!!

Rich

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 02/14/04 at 04:33:13
Quote Print Post  
I just renewed my Annual Coulon Launch Permit for $30. I noticed that it's $5 extra for a second vehicle, if you have two tow vehicles. I think I've only used Mercer Island once, and there was a lot of gravel on the ramp (south ramp). It cost me about $150 for the prop repair.  Coulon works fine!  Don't forget the launch across from the Mercer Island ramp, just on the North edge of Newport Yacht Basin. There is/was also a very crude public launch on the Mercer Slough, which is over beyond that bay NE from the Newport Yacht Basin. It is free, as far as I know. I launched something there once...the canoe, with Glenn.  It's closed waters to fishing, by the way.  I'll tell ya, considering the amount of prime waterfront real estate you are occupying for 6-12 hours or so a day, it's really cheap parking. If it is a good, safe launch, and good, safe parking, I don't think you  should complain.
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo