Normal Topic Videos or books (Read 1811 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Videos or books
12/11/03 at 21:32:53
Quote Print Post  
Does anyone have some good Bass fishing videos or books that I could borrow?  It looks like it will be a long, cold winter and I might as well try to learn some of the stuff that Larry and Virgil didn't show me. Tongue

Rich

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Re: Videos or books
Reply #1 - 12/12/03 at 03:27:20
Quote Print Post  
Rich-
I have about 50 videos at my house were I have taped numerous TV shows over the last five years or so.  Shows like: The Bassmasters, In-Fisherman, Larry Nixon, Bill Dance, Shaw Grigsby, Orlando Wilson, Roland Martin etc.  I can let you look at as many as you want if you want to make arrangements to pick them up from me sometime.

Oh one more thing you might find interesting.  I found this arrangement under Western Bass magazine where you can rent videos for $2-3- Check it out:  http://www.westernbass.com/idaho/vidlib/

Bob

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/12/03 at 13:49:20
Quote Print Post  
The club also has a very extensive video library.  Smiley I don't know just who has it in their possession right now, ??? but I know we have one.
Anybody out there know who has the collection?

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

][color=Green][/color]Re: Videos or books
Reply #3 - 12/26/03 at 06:49:35
Quote Print Post  
  Believe it or not, you can get some good Bass Fishin' Videos (and books) from the King County Library System. Not likely to be at your local branch, but they will get them to your local branch, and you can pick them up there. I think that gives you a month to watch them, too. Give it a try.  

C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Larry G.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/26/03 at 12:54:17
Quote Print Post  
Last person I heard of having the club's tapes, was former member Mike Beedle. What he did with them is beyond me.
Larry G.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo