Normal Topic New Plastic!! (Read 2142 times)
SMITTY
Ex Member

New Plastic!!
10/14/03 at 12:48:44
Quote Print Post  
Got word yesterday afternoon that my new plastic has been manufactured and is waiting for a ride west on the next truckload headed this way.  Cheesy Hated to part with the Snake, but she'll slither into a good home somewhere and the "BlackStar" will soon be at it's new home in Auburn. 8)

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

GotSix, Jr.
Ex Member

Re: New Plastic!!
Reply #1 - 10/14/03 at 15:55:37
Quote Print Post  
Sounds pretty cool, Smitty! If only I knew what you were getting... the anticipation is killing me!!!  Lips Sealed  Wink

Chris
« Last Edit: 10/14/03 at 21:58:12 by »  

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #2 - 10/14/03 at 16:56:48
Quote Print Post  
When do we get to see it?  Can't wait!

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/14/03 at 18:17:01
Quote Print Post  
Patience is a virtue my friends! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I will say that it has new technology and that while it has red metalflake, it has a lot more "Black" than my Snake. Shocked

Chris, I appreciate your anticipation and if you can continue to keep your skivvies dry, I'll give you a ride, heck I'll even let you run it! Grin

Smitty Wink

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/26/03 at 08:59:39
Quote Print Post  
Yo, Smitmon! Did you get another Garmin 240, or two of 'em? I finally got mine on the POS and tried it out at Prineville Reservoir, of all places. Neat body of water, tho a bit low this time of year. The Garmin worked great, as expected, and we caught both LM & SM over by the cliffs. Nice area, and the "Cinebar" Pizza joint in Prineville is super! It's right at the West stoplight. I recall only two stoplights. Big  place!
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/26/03 at 14:00:13
Quote Print Post  
There is a Garmin 240 on the front, a Lowrance LMS320 in the dash, and a Vexilar flasher on a RAM mount also at the console. 8)  I'm going to be picking it up next Saturday. Grin
Prineville is one of my OLD fishin holes!  I fished a couple of "T's" there with my old club, the "Mid-Columbia Bassanators in the 80's.
I don't remember Prineville having two lights, only a Les Schawbs & a tavern.  It must have really grown.

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/19/03 at 20:09:52
Quote Print Post  
A Les Schwab and a Tav.....what more can a man need!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo