Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Your Favorite month & Lake (Read 7352 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: Your Favorite month & Lake
Reply #15 - 11/20/03 at 20:12:32
Quote Print Post  
But, but, but....you asked for my favorite, and I gave you an honest answer.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 11/24/03 at 23:55:39
Quote Print Post  
Westside:  Silver Lake or Long Lake.  I love Silver for sentimental reasons.  It is where I was introduced to bassin'.  It will always get the nod.

Eastside:  Nothin' fills the bill (or livewell) for me as does Potholes.  Not many fisheries recently that can boast the size and numbers that this fine water has put out, especially spring.  I love the scenery, the many different locations you are apt to find fish, the flooded brush.  Damn, it is going to be a long winter. 

As a side note, Smitty's call on the pool above Tri-Cities is a great call.

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 11/25/03 at 03:38:15
Quote Print Post  
Gotfive,
When do you like these lakes?
Jim

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 11/26/03 at 15:44:29
Quote Print Post  
Silver works for me at any time.  I have better fish in Spring and Fall, but have caught lunkers in the summer at high noon as well. 

As for Potholes, Spring is it.  April to June.  Current in July and August is a good bet.

IP Logged

djKale
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 12/11/03 at 01:37:10
Quote Print Post  
This is an easy one:

Secuallitchew in late April / May.

Kale

IP Logged

johan
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 12/14/03 at 16:42:53
Quote Print Post  
Smiley Kitsap County's Kitsap Lake in May is probably one of the best lakes in Western Washington for really big bass.  Don't expect to catch a lot of fish but do expect to catch at least two or three in excess of 3 pounds.  My biggest so far is seven pounds, 11 ounces -- And, she is proably still swimming around the docks in late April or early May.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo