Normal Topic sammamish with the new boat (Read 3016 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

sammamish with the new boat
08/10/03 at 11:54:30
Quote Print Post  
Hit Sammamish with the new boat, had a great time flying around the lake.  Went to the north end and on the first cast nailed a 10 inch Lrgm under a dock.  Messed around up there another hour with nothing.  Moved a little south a got another 10" under a dock.  Moved south more to get some smallies and totalled 4 smallies with the biggest at 2 lbs.  Put another 1.5 on the motor, so she is just about broke in.
Mark

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Re: sammamish with the new boat
Reply #1 - 08/10/03 at 20:55:38
Quote Print Post  
Yo, Mark! Did I miss a post?

What did ya get? Did you get one o' them Cobras???

Chris

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/12/03 at 16:54:06
Quote Print Post  
No, you didn't miss a post.  I went down to Bob's Marine and got one of those Cobra's.....  Thanks for turning me onto the website.  Had my dad go down and check them out, and then went down at the end of July to pick it up.
  18 ft, 150 optimax, minn kota, lowrance lms 320 gps/sonar, 3 bank charger, for 21K.....
  Oh yeah, 68mph.........
Mark

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/12/03 at 19:19:25
Quote Print Post  
Congrats on the new boat Mark!  I assume all of us will  get to see your new boat this weekend at Lake Roosevelt...correct?
Now your next big purchase will have to be a matching Truck or SUV to tow that nice boat...eh?

Hey, have a nice safe trip over if your going.  I  look forward to seeing you and your boat soon.

Bob

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #4 - 08/12/03 at 20:15:51
Quote Print Post  
Congrats Mark!  It's a big upgrade from an aluminum, but you're going to love it!  Can't wait to see it.

Boy, this club sure is looking sharp these days with all the new boats.  We may not know what we're doing, but we sure look good doing it!   Grin

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/12/03 at 20:41:26
Quote Print Post  
Mark,

Was that Astro of yours aluminum? LOL.  Grin

Hey - that new boat sounds sweet! Please take good care of it. In two years, when you want to move up to a 20 footer, I'll be ready to buy it from you!!!

Congratulations,
Chris

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #6 - 08/13/03 at 02:34:10
Quote Print Post  
It wasn't aluminum?  ???

Oops!  I thought it was!   Shocked Shocked  Sorry!

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 08/13/03 at 06:01:49
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys, I know the Astro was slow, but to disrespect her buy calling her aluminum to boot!!! Angry  Well hopefully it will sell soon and I can concentrate on just fishing instead of finances.  Thanks for the kind words everyone and yes I will be there this weekend kickin some small mouth butt.
mark Wink

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo