Normal Topic Goodwin Report (Read 1317 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Goodwin Report
06/17/03 at 13:10:48
Quote Print Post  
Hey Virg,
Are you going to tell everyone what happened at the fish-in?  Who showed up?  Were any big fish caught? etc.

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: Goodwin Report
Reply #1 - 06/17/03 at 15:05:04
Quote Print Post  
SmileyThanks Glen, that was this a.ms project ifn I had the time.
   As Glen said Sat. was this months fish-in at lk. Goodwin. Goodman is a med/lg lk. that looks real fishy especially for smallies most the way around the lk. and looks good the rest the way for lg. mouth
   We started out at 4. am for breakfast at Denny's with most everybody that came. We all than followed Glen to the lk. and launched at 5;30 (We  could/should have launched a little sooner) By lunch time there were a few fish in livewells, enough for a picture or two. There was 1 4lbs. lg. mouth, Kari brought in a real nice 3.2 lg. m.  But between Glens boat and the others there were about a doz. fish to show for the efforts
   Their were about 10 people, Lets see myself and my daughter Carlee ( who wanted to spend all the time she could with me this weekend being that it was fathers day weekend) Both the Richards showed as usuall. Glen and Kari. Larry S and his nice new pro craft. Jim S. our newest member Ron Knot brouight his new bout as well. I feel like I'm missing somebody and I'm sorry if I am. anyway I think we had a great time and thank-you all for coming. V-DUB-YA Cheesy  Ps Happy fathers day

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo