Normal Topic Silver Lake June 03' (Read 816 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Silver Lake June 03'
06/10/03 at 03:57:15
Quote Print Post  
Hey Clubbers, Myself and a very tired Virgil headed down to Silver lake on Sunday the 8th at 0300 and by 0700 we were saying it was very worth the drive but by 0830 we were back to being tired again as the bite fell off the map. When we arrived we were met with light westerlies at 5-10 mph and a light drizzle but Virgil and his Un-Stopable Buzz Bait hammered them early taking a 4 to 1 lead with a 3.2 as a kicker we hit another area and he got me 2-1 as we continued the "BUZZING" till around 10:00 when I started flipping jigs and senkos and although I never got one over V-Mans 3.2 we evened up at 7 apiece when the bite stalled and we left at 5pm with a 2 hour drive ahead of us...we threw our buzzers around water with 2.4 ft next to wood or well established brush edges. the flipping paid off in multiple areas as did the skipping senkos and tubes. Water up to 74 degrees and very brown! Some light fish kills possible due to the weather...Catfish LOTS, Carp and some crappie.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo