Normal Topic Experienced Photographer Wanted (Read 1165 times)
SMITTY
Ex Member

Experienced Photographer Wanted
05/14/03 at 15:52:25
Quote Print Post  
Had the opportunity to fish LK WA with fellow long-time member Steve Helmic last night after work.  8)
A quick trip up the lake brought us to an area of about 8'-12' near Newcastle.  Steve quickly put me to work with his new digital camera by hooking a 3' class SMB.  This was followed by another and another until he conviced me that "Skankos" were the bait of choice.
So I put down my jointed crankbait and picked up a mojo-rigged 6" lizard.  Soon I was also given the opportunity to didgitize my image with a scrappy 2.5 lbr. Smiley
Steve continued to deadstick his "Skankos" until I was convinced that I had to follow his lead to the "T".  Never-the-less he spanked me like an ugly step-child 7 to 1 Shocked  before we headed back to the launch.  Several other boats were fishing the same area and catching the same cloned SMB's but no one was doing it with the regularity of Mr. Helmic.Grin I am humbled by his expertise.
Thanks for the lesson in operating a digital camera Steve, maybe next time you can try mine!     Kiss

Smitty Smiley

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Experienced Photographer Wanted
Reply #1 - 05/14/03 at 17:24:20
Quote Print Post  
LOL!  I like that post.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo