Normal Topic New guy lookin for some fishin buddys! (Read 1615 times)
epperson
Ex Member

New guy lookin for some fishin buddys!
04/13/03 at 17:50:09
Quote Print Post  
Hey everyone!
I live in Renton, I am a 25 year old Disabled Vet, and I am just now getting into fishing for Bass. If anyone fishes in Lake Washington, and enters the lake from the Renton side, I would like to get into contact. I am lookin for someone who is willin to teach a newby a little bit about the secrets of catchin bass. I am an avid fisherman, catching my favorites (trout, walleye, catfish), but now I need to move on into the Bass. I am boatless right now, I can borrow a boat when I go to Yakima, so I can fish around there from my own boat. If anyone knows anything about where I might want to try shore fishing for bass, that would be helpfull also. Shore fishing can be on Lake Washington or any other lake in the area, I am willing to do some traveling, so please let me know. Good luck everyone, keep tight lines, and watch the pretty fish dance!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: New guy lookin for some fishin buddys!
Reply #1 - 04/14/03 at 04:18:44
Quote Print Post  
Hi There!  Are you a new member of our club?  Just wondering, because I don't recall meeting you.

(sorry if we met and I forgot)

-gm

IP Logged

epperson
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/14/03 at 04:41:19
Quote Print Post  
Glenn,
No we have not met yet. I have not joined the club yet either, I just stumbled onto the site. I plan on going to the meeting, and maybe showing up to see a fishin and see if its something I want to pay for.
My problem is that I am living off of a Disabled Vets pension, and my wifes paycheck. This not only effects my "Manly Self Esteem"  Embarrassed But it effects my wallet.
I am new to fishing for bass, and I would enjoy going out and trying it a few times to see if its something I want to get into. My wife thinks I need to stay active, and get envolved with more things so you never know whats gonna happen.
I thought the forums were open to the public, if I am mistaken please BEAT me to a pulp as an example to those who might follow in my footsteps!  Tongue
I think your site is awsome, and I enjoy taking advantage of well made sites, it makes me smile!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #3 - 04/14/03 at 13:11:51
Quote Print Post  
No worries.  This forum is open to the public.  We've just had so many new members sign up recently I'm having difficulty keeping up!   Shocked

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo