Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Honarary WBC member??? (Read 9617 times)
virgilw
Ex Member

Re: Honarary WBC member???
Reply #30 - 05/28/03 at 14:57:39
Quote Print Post  
Well it's been little more than a week since I last e-mailed them, and told them about, and invited them to the web site. I haven't heard from them. I e-mailed them again yesterday with no responce yet ???...Maybe they did get on the site, saw my ugly mug and it scared them. I just hope everything is okiedokie.vw

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 06/04/03 at 15:02:54
Quote Print Post  
Hay all, me again, I spoke with Don Bennett (Grand Dad) again yesterday, nice man! He said he will try and get on the web site soon to respond to us. He is still very excited for Marc that we as a group are doing something "special" for him. He said that in marc's life he doesn't normally stand out in a crowd...not even a small crowd. I said he's standing out now! I haven't seen it yet but Mr. Bennett said that Field and streams now has his pic in this months mag. with a small caption on it.
   I was wrong about his Dad, He lives in (spelling ???) Tallahassi Fl. and what ever we do to get this preasented to Marc Don wants to make sure that his dad is there with him!
   Hopefully they will get on the website soon so all can be involved in the conversations.....Other than that everything is going good! no bad news is good news, right?    Wink        V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 06/05/03 at 14:59:22
Quote Print Post  
MR. Don Bennett (Grand Dad) e-mailed me again on my WBC e-mail. everything is going well for them ecxept for one member of the family that is really sick and taking up all their energies.  He did re-ask me how to get on and use the web site, so hopefully we all can talk to them soon. No word on when marc is coming home or how the fishing there is. I'll let you know more when I know more, but until we can get them on the web site, their personal e-mail is one page back I think. Happy plunking! V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo