Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Jannuary 4th Freeze-In? (Read 8047 times)
virgilw
Ex Member

Re: Jannuary 4th Freeze-In?
Reply #15 - 01/04/03 at 02:36:27
Quote Print Post  
Well what to do? At this point it is anybodies guess, This will have to be a personal thing, listen to the weather forecast before you go to bed, make up your own mind on what to do. From what I hear it is going to be rainy with wind gusts from 35-55 mph. I myself, will probably not be going, but just might end up at IVARS around 1.pm for lunch, If people keep in touch, if tomarrow doesn't work out .....mybe sunday? same plan, talk it up. vw ps Larry, maybe sunday? call me,vw

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 01/04/03 at 13:06:56
Quote Print Post  
At 0600 here in Auburn's west hill, the wind isn't blowing hard yet, but the rain is coming down pretty good.  The weather channel report on the computer for tomorrow is much better. 
Sooo, I think I'll bag this idea and get some honey do's Cry completed.  look for me tomorrow morning if the weather follows the forcast.  Who knows?

Smitty

IP Logged

Hoosier Bryan
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 01/04/03 at 15:09:34
Quote Print Post  
The forcasted wind scared me off too for the morning.  I will still join someone later though - they say the wind is going to stop.   

Bryan

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 01/05/03 at 02:22:32
Quote Print Post  
Well today was kind of a bust, It was raining pretty hard when I got up this a m, it's kinda hard to talk your self in to going in weather like that.
   I'm not sure if anybody went out other than Brian Walker, He took his tin craft out  and bet all of us that slept in. Larry and I met up with Brian at IVERS at 1 pm.   
   Brian was snuggled up to a warm bowl of clam chowder and told us about his 5.2 and his 4.7 smallies. Good job Brian!!!
   B said he didn't see anybody else so we don't know if anybody launched from I-90.
   Larry and I are going to touch bases first thing in the am to see if the weather is any better, If so were talking about the same plan, Gene Coulon park around 8 ish. Maybe see you their????       V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

Hoosier Bryan
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 01/05/03 at 02:39:33
Quote Print Post  
I went out with Faz from Mercer Island (I-90).  We caght a few perch but no luck on the smallies.  Faz was a MOST gracious host for my first time in Washington!  I caught my first ever perch, on my first ever drop shot rig.  We put the Nitro thru it's paces... what white caps? 

How did Brian catch his smallies? 

Bryan

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo