Normal Topic Banks Lake Frost Bite Tourney (Read 1562 times)
pays2no
Ex Member

Banks Lake Frost Bite Tourney
10/10/02 at 01:36:49
Quote Print Post  
Hey WBC members:

If you still have the inkling for one last competitive fishing tournament of the year ....think about joining Ron Hankinson, Rick Gagliardi, Chris Sergeant and myself for the Frostbite tourney at Banks Lake Nov. 2-3.  It will be cold, but the bite should still be very good...even for largemouth.  The entry fee is $100 a team since it is a team format.  A little spendy for some, but what the heck, it will be worth it.  For more info check this website out:
http://www.valleyint.com/bassin/frostbite.html

It would be nice to see a few more guys join us.   I believe we have some really good fisherman in our club and we could make a very good collaborative showing if we get a few more WBC members to enter.

Lyle and Brian......you guys made a pretty darn good team at Lake Washington....you both should consider it- 
Studs! 8)

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Re: Banks Lake Frost Bite Tourney
Reply #1 - 10/10/02 at 05:06:02
Quote Print Post  
Guys,
I would love to go and fish Banks. I don't know much about the lake so I would need a partner that was more familiar with the lake then I am. If there is anyone willing to go with a sorry Lake Washington  fisherman like myself, please call me or drop me a message on the Website. I need some help with Banks, its hasn't been very nice to me. call 360-280-8132 or 360-486-0412. I will take my boat or yours it doesn't matter to me.

Daryl S.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo