Normal Topic Team Tourny (Read 3659 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Team Tourny
09/24/02 at 19:22:24
Quote Print Post  
Well, since I was half asleep most of the weekend - I can't remember what was mentioned about the timings of the driver's meeting for the Team "T" at Gene Coulon Park.

HEEEELLP!!! Embarrassed

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Re: Team Tourny
Reply #1 - 09/24/02 at 22:34:53
Quote Print Post  
I believe the driver's meeting will be at 5:30am, Faz. Will somebody back me on that, please? Grin

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/25/02 at 04:03:57
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Chris...... Grin Grin

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/25/02 at 13:58:25
Quote Print Post  
Chris & Faz-

I heard Ron say 6:00am drivers meeting.  I'm 99.99% sure.

Bob

IP Logged

REDCHAMP
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/29/02 at 03:40:48
Quote Print Post  
Are we launching at Gene Coulon? Also, since I didn't make the last meeting, is there any special events going on along w/the tourney since we're not camping?
Potlluck etc?
REDCHAMP

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/29/02 at 17:16:38
Quote Print Post  
it would be cool to have something goin on..........maybe a B-B-Q at the park Sat? I can bring some ribs...........anyone else? they have a cabana we can use..........dont think it reguires a reserve.....anyone.....Beuhler...Beuhler.....how bout some pop......chips......Beuhler....... Shocked

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 10/04/02 at 00:48:53
Quote Print Post  
Well.....now that the City of Renton has thrown a monkey into our wrench, is anyone still up for a Potluck at the Mercer launch? because we cannot even park at Coulon with trailers without paying and we do have less time per day  for those driving to southern and northern climes setting up for day two can be tough so lets hear it....... Yea or Nae?

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #7 - 10/04/02 at 18:23:46
Quote Print Post  
Larry,
As a dedicated hard-working City of Renton govt. employee Wink, I take umbrage to your remarks concerning monkey wrenches.  We don't throw monkey wrenches!!! We raise your damn water bill and increase police radar traps in your neighborhood!!!!  So beware. Shocked
Seriously, since I was doing a safety inspection of the maintanence facilities at the beach/ramp area this morning, I checked on the opening time.  The park facilities will indeed be closed until 0800.  However, the maintanence custodian arrives at 0530 and opens the gate to the launch ramp when he arrives.  Given that sunrise is about 0635 these days, I'd say you probably would have had time to assemble and launch.  Since you guys have changed the launch point, it's too late to change now. 
So I'll tell the Parking Enforcement lady to make sure she tickets the truck with the Gambler trailer behind it when she sees it in the parking area.  Just because we don't throw monkey wrenches in Renton.  HAHA! Roll Eyes

Smitty

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo