Normal Topic starting back up (Read 980 times)
Don Dixon
WBC Member

Tight Lines baby!!

starting back up
03/28/22 at 19:17:02
Quote Print Post  
is this program ever going to start back up?

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Re: starting back up
Reply #1 - 04/02/22 at 04:50:05
Quote Print Post  
Hey Don. I see nobody has replied so I'll chime here. With many new guys, both boaters and non-boaters, we'll need to who is who after everyone joins, pays dues, etc. The Ambassador program hasn't really existed for years. It has kind of morphed into a "looking for a backseat". The challenge, as it used to be, was someone latching on to a guy with expectations of going out fishing everytime his Ambassador went. If the boater couldn't make a tournament, his Ambassadee would get frustrated that he couldn't go. The non-boater would cling to his Ambassador as if it was a written rule or an obligation once you sign-up as a volunteer. It's all changed. My advice would be to keep posting on here and FB whenever you are hoping to go out, help out with gas when someone does take you and you'll have no troubles getting rides.

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo