Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) New shirts (Read 16015 times)
Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

New shirts
11/24/15 at 12:58:19
Quote Print Post  
Karl wanted me to post couple of my ideas for designs. Just open honest feedback because i know myself and some other newer members would like to represent the club wen wer out and about.  I'm a big fan of throwback unis. And thinking of the old sonics jerseys/shirts i was thinking a green shirt/sweatshirt with the old yellow emblem in the middle. With the est 1938. To show how far we as a club we go back! Embracing the nostalgia.

image_002.png ( 1614 KB | 210 Downloads )
image_002.png

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Re: New shirts
Reply #1 - 11/24/15 at 12:58:56
Quote Print Post  
Heres another option

image_003.png ( 519 KB | 188 Downloads )
image_003.png

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 11/24/15 at 13:01:30
Quote Print Post  
This was where my idea spawned from. By all means input on here is welcome. And i'd never take negative feedback to heart. Just wanna get some shirts to wear and spark talk/interest with people in my circles.I really like the idea of appealing to younger  and older because of the  older, simplistic, standout design making people want to ask questions. Regardless, if some want a traditional design some want one of these i'm sure we can suit everyone. I know i would buy several and give to friends that would where them. Please make a post on here if you would like a shirt so we can get everyone what type they'd actually like.

image_004.png ( 269 KB | 202 Downloads )
image_004.png

IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #3 - 11/24/15 at 15:11:34
Quote Print Post  
I like the idea but also think we need to consider something updated. We need to attract new, young blood. I think old school will be good there but also think something new and bad-ass looking would be good as well. Not that old-school isn't bad-ass as well. Just different. Wonder if we could do two designs. Not sure if it is feasible or not. Either way, we need some shirts!

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 11/24/15 at 16:34:11
Quote Print Post  
Always feasible. And everyone has different tastes. I also have a connection through my past softball teams of a shirt place that does dye sublimation, the type of shirts u see on the professionals. I get discount but shirts still run around $40 whereas the simple t's i'm sure would be considerably cheaper. The dye shirts literally can be made however wanted. a real picture to artwork. Here's what our softball ones looked like and a couple of other ones in our league. If guys wanted a pro tournament style shirt.
For the record I'd just like a simple shirt. But just putting out as many ideas as possible. Conversation gets things rolling.

image1.JPG ( 196 KB | 175 Downloads )
image1.JPG

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 11/24/15 at 16:35:58
Quote Print Post  
Again i'd like just 5 or 6 simple green yellow t's for me. But if enuf guys wanted somethin like this i'd get one too.

IMG_1016.PNG ( 582 KB | 224 Downloads )
IMG_1016.PNG

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #6 - 11/24/15 at 17:54:51
Quote Print Post  
Here is a sample from Rayjus, they make a lot of the shirts in the circuit... they have a box system so anglers can put on it they' re favorite companies or organizations. my shirt from the jamboree is from them.

style41.jpg ( 230 KB | 216 Downloads )
style41.jpg

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #7 - 11/24/15 at 17:55:29
Quote Print Post  
Here is a Hoodie.....

style3.jpg ( 274 KB | 216 Downloads )
style3.jpg

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #8 - 11/24/15 at 17:56:10
Quote Print Post  
my jersey.

potholes13_003.JPG ( 78 KB | 174 Downloads )
potholes13_003.JPG

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #9 - 11/24/15 at 19:05:43
Quote Print Post  
Yes! exactly how this place does it. I didn't know whod want to. But If people did I'd be proud to fish tourneys, jamboree with one of those that had western bass. And a regular tshirt top where around town.....

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #10 - 11/24/15 at 19:07:15
Quote Print Post  
Id like a fancy tounament one if others do. And a few simple sonics type.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 11/24/15 at 22:27:16
Quote Print Post  
I'll take the 75th Anniversery logo file to Dugan's tomorrow morning and see what they can do with that for a silk screened t-shirt or for other types of printing on jerseys.

If other members that have been with the club awhile have any old t-shirt designs they would like to share and be looked at for possibly use again on new shirts, feel free to put a picture on this thread.

Don Hankinson had a WBC shirt I liked and I'll text him in a bit to see if he can put a picture of it here for everyone to look at.

Let's get some new shirts for everyone !

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 11/25/15 at 13:19:15
Quote Print Post  
Took the file with our 75th anniversary logo to Jim Dugan this morning, as well as showing him our retro logo examples on the site, and he will put together some pricing proposals for us.  He will look at regular t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies, using our 75th anniversary logo, minus the 75th anniversary banner, as well as a simpler, one or two color print like some of the retro logos.

He can also do the tournament type shirt with different materials and process to put the logo's on with, but costs will be higher because of lower quantities and higher setup and materials cost.

What are the prices of those tournament shirts like Larry has?  Can we give them a logo and have them put that on their shirts?

Keep the examples and ideas coming!

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #13 - 11/25/15 at 19:09:46
Quote Print Post  
Usually tho ones where i've gotten them run $40-45 range as well as a "design" fee. But that is waived if u know the person doing it.
Regardless Know I will in good faith buy several regular retro ones for me and friends that have actually asked if we have any.

IP Logged

derik
WBC Member

Reply #14 - 11/26/15 at 21:09:05
Quote Print Post  
With our weather up here, I would buy a couple hoodies.  Also a couple tees.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo