Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) tapps team tourney (Read 6937 times)
Terry
WBC Member

Re: tapps team tourney
Reply #15 - 09/16/14 at 15:06:47
Quote Print Post  
This is the stuff we need to know.  I am not a hunter, so I don't follow.  Majority will rule, but your opinions have to be stated.  I want to make a final decision after tomorrow's meeting.  Bottom line is we want the best turnout possible.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #16 - 09/17/14 at 04:29:27
Quote Print Post  
We have another option: Fish Lake Washington October 4th and 5th. Just spoke with P.J., he has a 2 day permit and we can use it. As a team tournament format we determine before Saturdays start who will fish as our top 10 for the Best of Clubs Tournament. Providing we have more then 10 members and 5 boats all would fish Sunday to make our team tournament a 2 day event. Thus our top 10's weights would be used for both tournaments on Sunday. P.J. would be weigh master for us on Sunday.

Who all was want to fish the WaFish Best of Club tournament?

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 09/17/14 at 13:30:27
Quote Print Post  
Lake Washington seems like the way to go, although I like the smaller lake aspects of Sawyer or American.  I want to participate if at all possible.

I won't be able to make tonights general membership meeting, need to stay home with the kids.

Can someone please take some notes on what happens tonight?

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #18 - 09/17/14 at 14:14:39
Quote Print Post  
Rodney, can you explain more?  I have never heard of the TOP 10 thing and have no idea what you are talking about?

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #19 - 09/17/14 at 15:07:50
Quote Print Post  
Don, all it would change is if there were more than 5 teams in our tournament, the top 5 teams would tally to help club vs. club.  We could also fish under their permit and hold our tournament separate.  We have options.  Lake WA is always a good choice and we seem to get good turnouts there.  We'll be at the Auburn Round Table tonight and all there will discuss and let everyone know tomorrow.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #20 - 09/18/14 at 00:33:56
Quote Print Post  
Good answer by Terry. Now time for me to hit the  road to make the meeting.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo