Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) January Fish in 2013 LK WA (Read 6754 times)
bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Re: January Fish in 2013 LK WA
Reply #15 - 01/20/13 at 02:57:15
Quote Print Post  
Wow it was Cold today. Not sure of the air temp but the water was 43-44. Three boats and four members showed up at the fish in today. Not including Chris B who just came out to run his boat. (yeah, we saw you) Larry and Jose, in one boat, Karl in his boat, And just me in my boat. I got the only fish but  had to fight tooth and nail to get it. The morning started out with freezing fog, that was so thick I put the light pole up, and limited my speed to about 15 mph to be safe. The guides on my rod had iced up several times by 11 and I still didn't have a fish. I Finally got one while the other guys took a coffee break to warm up. The fog never lifted and the sun never poked through all day. It was pretty brutal to say the least.

Thanx to all who attended

It was a ruff one, I'm sure it will make u appreciate the spring n
summer a little more when it finally gets here Wink

Dan caffrey

001_3.JPG ( 220 KB | 143 Downloads )
001_3.JPG

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: January Fish in 2013 LK WA
Reply #16 - 01/20/13 at 07:19:47
Quote Print Post  
Nice catch Dan.  Weather and driving conditions weren't too bad by the time I showed up  Grin

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo