Normal Topic Fall city area? (Read 2253 times)
Troy
Ex Member

Fall city area?
03/31/12 at 17:59:49
Quote Print Post  
Hey fellas,  We just bought and moved into a a home in Fall city and was wondering if any of these local lakes are worth a darn.  Not looking for anything other than if its worth fishing or not.  Obviously the weather is lousy and I've got cabin fever so lets here it.  Thanks

Troy

IP Logged

bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Re: Fall city area?
Reply #1 - 03/31/12 at 18:28:33
Quote Print Post  
I plumbed a house on lake alice once, had to go down to the water and take a peek.  Me n my helper saw a couple chunks there. never got a chance to fish it tho. I bet those lakes don't get much pressure, especially the small ones. I would not hesitate to fish any of them, I wouldn't be surprised if they're awesome. Matter of fact, now that u mention it I might just take a road trip out there and find out.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/01/12 at 03:24:43
Quote Print Post  
Ya as soon as I get my truck out of the repair shop I'm planning on heading up to pitch at jig around.

IP Logged

scout637
Forum Member

Reply #3 - 04/03/12 at 17:47:03
Quote Print Post  
I have fished Alice lake many times. It has a lot of dinks but I did manage to pull out a 17.5 inch largemouth once. Its a nice lake with plenty of cover. give it a try

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo