Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Here comes Silver Lake!! (Read 5332 times)
Terry
WBC Member

Re: Here comes Silver Lake!!
Reply #15 - 04/14/11 at 15:53:07
Quote Print Post  
Looks to be a small turnout.  Too bad.  Anyone else going that hasn't piped in?  We need to readdress this for next year and see if we can make sure it doesn't fall on the same weekend as the Potholes Open.  Here is who I think will be there.

Phil, Larry, Ron, Don, Jeff, Bill, Rodney, Jose, John G, Joel, Myself.  Anyone else?

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 04/14/11 at 19:51:18
Quote Print Post  
I wanted to make it down there this year, but getting ready to finally start back up at work monday and gotta clean the garage this weekend. Will be at the potholes club tournament this year! Hope the bite turns on for everyone this weekend.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #17 - 04/14/11 at 22:40:00
Quote Print Post  
I do know that Robert F. and Jeff I. will be there.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #18 - 04/15/11 at 12:06:12
Quote Print Post  
Rodney, you said you were gonna be fishing in the front of your boat???? If you catch anything in there, let me know. We will have to check your boat before you begin to make sure there are none in there before blast off.  HAHHAA Bilge pumps are a great idea, JUST FYI Cool

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo