Normal Topic WA Club Tourny (Read 594 times)
trucknmusic
Ex Member

WA Club Tourny
07/02/09 at 07:40:13
Quote Print Post  
Jordan, the pres of WA Bass is trying to organize an interclub competition on Lk WA on Oct 3rd - the same day as the Western Tourny.  Nothing is finalized yet but it looks like it will be 5 boats (10 ppl) team format competiting against other clubs... best club weight wins.  It will probably be $250 entry per club (so $25 per person).  Not sure when the weigh in is but maybe Western could participate if some people want to weigh their fish twice - if allowed by the club?  Jordan said he was fine w/ it.  Thought I'd just post it up, but somebody will probably be hearing from Jordan as things move on.  Also if someone lets me know I will give Jordan the details of our tournament - likely launch and times maybe?

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: WA Club Tourny
Reply #1 - 07/03/09 at 14:40:48
Quote Print Post  
This is probable the worst place to ask Jon as there is already an Open with the Hawghunters on the 17th and if they come to our weekend.....then well....all I can say is I will be fishing our team tourney...Hopefully they will choose another weekend and have it on Sammamish! Tongue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo