Normal Topic C.A.S.T. for Kids-Something you may not have known (Read 483 times)
The_Rev.
Ex Member

C.A.S.T. for Kids-Something you may not have known
06/19/09 at 18:03:55
Quote Print Post  
I was carousing the CAST for Kids site today, (because someone at last night's meeting wanted to know the date of this year's local event), and I came across three things you may not have known:

1) First, the date of the Renton event this year is September 12th - so get that on your calendar ASAP.  Your gifts of time and talent will be be rewarded 100 fold by the smiles of kids!

2)  You can sign up for their Newsletter by going to http://www.castforkids.org/newsletter.aspx

and finally...

3)  If you or your family shops at Albertsons you can...

"Shop at Albertsons and Support C.A.S.T.

Shop at any participating Albertsons stores and use your Preferred Savings Card to donate up to 4% of your monthly spending to the C.A.S.T. for Kids Foundation. Donating can be as simple as just going grocery shopping! Simply connect your Preferred Savings Card to our Community Partners ID #49001020620 today and you're set. Click on the link below to learn more about their program and register your card online. Registration can also be done in-store or by mail. ...

https://www.albertsons.com/cp/brochures/Registration%20Form-All.pdf

Jim Owens (Executive Director) told me yesterday that they have 65 events across the country this year!  Wow!  It's really growing!  And those of you who have participated in the local event here in Renton know there is no greater way to touch the lives of special young people that this one!  So... it only takes a few seconds to...

Put the local date on your calendar,
And you Albertsons users, sign up, eat lots, and support this great cause!  

Don't wait, get you calendar right now and write the date down!   Then ...Click on those two sites and "Get'er done!"  You'll be glad you did!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo