Normal Topic Pre-fishing Potholes (Read 3142 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

Pre-fishing Potholes
09/08/08 at 23:15:16
Quote Print Post  
Wow - The reservoir is the lowest I have ever seen it.  It is going to be fun launching at the east end, which is the only ramp available.  Decent fishing, though, enjoyed a nice day catching 19 fish in around 8 hours, all smallies.  Biggest was 5.1 on a spook first thing, yea you read that right.  Second largest smallie I have ever caught, only photo is on my cell phone, grr.  Caught two other over 3 and multiple 2's.  Hope it does not change before our event.  Weigh-in will be difficult at the ramp!  Just be patient and it will get done.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Re: Pre-fishing Potholes
Reply #1 - 09/09/08 at 00:47:00
Quote Print Post  
a 5.1 on a spook! that must of been awesome!  your killing me with the reports hopefully i can make it over for prefishing...heck even the tournament.  nice job kirk

troy

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/09/08 at 01:44:32
Quote Print Post  
Kirk,

You should be able to enter and save a contact in your cell phone with alpha characters, then e-mail the picture to yourself. Then you can save it on your computer and upload it to the web and post it here.

Nice fishin.  Would like to see the pic!

Stu

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 09/09/08 at 02:27:13
Quote Print Post  
Saw the Pic Kirk!!! that thing was a football!! will try to see if I can post it.....Nice Job!! Grin Grin

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/09/08 at 13:28:24
Quote Print Post  
Going to try and make it to the Potholes T myself. Has been a very busy year for me and have missed competing against you sticks all season.

The holes in September is a nice end to the summer.

Russ

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/09/08 at 14:23:26
Quote Print Post  
It was a football, as you said!  Thought you would like it!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo