Normal Topic Great Website for Gear (Read 1413 times)
Daryl
Forum Member

Great Website for Gear
08/06/08 at 15:15:51
Quote Print Post  
I have been ordering produts from this website since March. It has been a great experience dealing with them. Anything over $50 is free shipping and you get it quick. I ordered several times and got the package within 3 days of ordering. Also, if you order something and they don't have it, they will through in some free baits. I ordered Smally Beavers in a certain color and they didn't have them. They gave me 2 packs of the Sweet Beavers free, in that color. Check it out.

http://www.basstackledepot.com/index.aspx

This company was USAC Proshop, but now they have merged with Bass Tackle Depot. They are in California and have all the baits we use.

Daryl

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Re: Great Website for Gear
Reply #1 - 08/06/08 at 21:15:58
Quote Print Post  
I like their spend $200 and get a accurist reel deal!  Time to find some spare change!

IP Logged

Brian
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/07/08 at 04:22:33
Quote Print Post  
I still try to buy all of my gear locally. There are plenty of awesome shops around here that know a lot about our kinda fishing! It may be a touch more, but then I like to see the baits, so I am not getting some more crap that I thought looked good, but really was a bit different when actually in front of you.......

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/07/08 at 22:23:08
Quote Print Post  
ya they are some cool guys.  i ordered some swimbaits that were shown in stock but were actually out and they called me and gave me some other baits that were more money than the ones i ordered, plus the ones i got are sweet  Smiley

troy

IP Logged

dilbert
Forum Member

Reply #4 - 08/11/08 at 13:29:46
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
I like their spend $200 and get a accurist reel deal!  Time to find some spare change!

Hi Chris, your gearoholics anonymous 12-step sponsor called and wanted me to warn you that he saw a bait monkey heading over towards your house.  Oh, and can I borrow another smoke pearl blue cut tail?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo