Normal Topic Sawyer Saturday... (Read 1483 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Sawyer Saturday...
06/01/08 at 16:20:35
Quote Print Post  
Fished Sawyer Saturday from 4:30PM till 9:30PM found temps around 62 but very little activity....really surprised to find little to no beds but did find some fry near a dock and sure enough there was a buck guarding the brood hit twice on a senko and weighed 2-3/4 lbs. Will be going there for the next couple of weeks to crack that nut and figure out whats up. Wink

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Sawyer Saturday...
Reply #1 - 06/09/08 at 01:48:52
Quote Print Post  
Hit sawyer again today and got four fish...2 Largemouth around 1-1/2 lb each and two Smallies with one going 3-10 and another at 2-1/2..saw tons of Fry hiding in the pads and the two largies were quarding fry too so looks like they have done their jobs and hopefully will start some aggressive behavior for us!!
Pics are of the 3-10.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 06/09/08 at 02:47:21
Quote Print Post  
Good fish Larry !

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/09/08 at 06:44:18
Quote Print Post  
Looks like your having fun!!!!!!....I have noticed some wierd behavior too in the local lakes, the lake next to my house has water temps that are still pretty cool and I have seen an absence of fry except for a little canal that always spawns early. Caught a 5 lb. LM out of about 12 Ft. though, she had not even spawned yet.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo