Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Arses..... (Read 5674 times)
The_Rev.
Ex Member

Re: Arses.....
Reply #15 - 05/29/08 at 04:37:10
Quote Print Post  
I was night fishing on Lake Washington, when a huge splash occured next to my boat.  A fish I wondered?  When another splash occured in the same area I started to look around and discovered a guy three boat docks down was throwing rocks at me.  When I asked him what the heck he was doing, he declared that I was a "peeping tom" and was looking in the windows of peoples homes!  When I told him I was night fishing he laughed and proclaimed that "fish can't be caught at night!  Everyone knows that!"  When I told him he was wrong, and that I had been night fishing this lake for years - he called me a lier and a pervert.  As he reached for another rock, I quickly and firmly informed him that my electric trolling motor could get me to his dock in seconds and that he couldn't get to his back door before I would be on him - so he decided not to throw it.  (The bluff worked) 

He then told me he wasn't going to go in until I I left.  I told him that was fine, I was going to be here until 2 or 3 in the morning and if he wanted to watch me all night that was his right.  (Fact was, I had been just about ready to leave, but after being challenged my pride decided to stay.)  What really made the evening though was when I hooked a huge squaw fish only moments later.  The moon was out and as I held the huge fish up I chuckled out loud, "You know, there some uninformed people who think you can't catch fish at night.  Imagine that."  He melted back into the shadows and slipped back into his house.  Enough said.  It was the only time I was glad to catch a squaw fish.

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #16 - 05/29/08 at 17:12:54
Quote Print Post  
WOW I have never had a bad experience like that.Guess I need to fish more if that is possible  Grin One time a lady did yell from her house for me not to get so close to her dock & I just said you cant own the water. She responded how would you like it if I fished close to your dock & I said no problem I would come out & offer you some candy because you need to sweeten up.
I think we need to have a fish in at this lake & put about 15 boats all at once at this guys dock.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 05/30/08 at 00:12:16
Quote Print Post  
I may have run into the same woman that Russ and Dave ran into on Lake Washington. This is one of my prouder fishing moments, 'cause usually I'm a pushover:

I was fishing by myself on the Union Bay dock row in August. It was pretty hot out, so I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I was mainly skipping weightless lures under docks and doing pretty well until I came up to a dock about halfway down the dock row. This dock had a sprinkler mounted on the edge of it, and as I skipped a senko under the dock it turned on and started spraying water at me. I positioned the boat away from the water while my lure was still soaking. I looked up at the house and there was this lady standing in the window waving at me. Apparently, she has a switch that controls the sprinkler from the house. I was thinking to myself, "Wow. Some people are un-f'ing-believable." This was in one of those multi-million dollar Lake Washington homes!!!

As luck would have it, I finally pulled up on my bait and had a fish on! It was about a one pound largemouth, not that big, but good enough to keep me there! I slinked away from the dock, put on my full rain gear, and proceeded to fish her dock for another twenty minutes in the range of the sprinkler. I was cracking up the whole time. I wish I would have had a video of it.

Sorry to hear your story, J. I hope that fish comes back and bites for ya soon!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #18 - 05/30/08 at 00:43:26
Quote Print Post  
Grin  Now THAT'S funny!  Grin  You're a better man than most of us Chris.  Smiley

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #19 - 05/30/08 at 01:01:32
Quote Print Post  
Glenn,
  Funny thing is, it's probably true if it's coming from Chris!!!!  Uncle Chris, I agree with Glenn, THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THAR!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 05/30/08 at 04:09:43
Quote Print Post  
Sounds to me like the same dock that Russ mentioned. My first year in the club, he got "attacked" by the water hose during the Team Tourney, and since Doug and I were fishless at that time, he told us about the dock, even warned us about the woman. We needed a fish or two so we went to the dock and fished it, catching enough Largies to win the Team Tourney.

Thanks again Russ, that was my only Tournament trophy, and the funny thing was that she never came anywhere near us or even used the water artillery.......

Faz

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #21 - 05/30/08 at 14:01:26
Quote Print Post  
Some of these stories are good reasons why it is important to have a CWCP and exercise your right to utilize it. Smiley

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Matt H
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 05/30/08 at 21:30:48
Quote Print Post  
That is really sad some people should not be allowed to have kids. Sorry about your big fish that hurts.

IP Logged

jwerner
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 06/01/08 at 04:50:34
Quote Print Post  
Matt -  Ya it really sucked because this BIG tank did not have lock jaw.  She would nose down etc and was catchable.  In two weeks I will be applying for my CWP and after talking to a couple of officers, will be heading down to the local precinct and filing a complaint.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo