Normal Topic Prop repairs (Read 1385 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Prop repairs
05/29/08 at 08:20:34
Quote Print Post  
I know there was a post some time ago about this, but I can't find it. Since the Nitro should be back on the water by next weekend, I'm looking for recommendations to repair Stainless props. I have two, both chipped and hammered, and want to get them repaired.

Any contact info would be appreciated.

Faz

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Re: Prop repairs
Reply #1 - 05/29/08 at 09:50:51
Quote Print Post  
Faz I would send it to Marks Props. Go to bbcboards.com and then go into forums and look in the props section. Marks props has his contact info right there.

I have sent two back and have been really happy with mine. I think its reasonable also.

Mike

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 05/29/08 at 14:26:03
Quote Print Post  
Another thumbs up for Mark Croxton on www.bassboatcentral.com ; Don't pay more for Rich Boger on BFHP, its not worth it !!!  You'll wait over a month too!  Angry

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #3 - 05/29/08 at 14:59:47
Quote Print Post  
I sent a prop to Mark from my Triton and he did a great Job. I also had my Procraft and Hydro Sport props done at Tacoma Propeller. If you want it cheap and quick (3-4 days) go to their website and pay online, you will save about $50. They are down by the Frieght House Square (train station)  in Tacoma. You can either mail it to them or drop it off. The price includes shipping back to you.

Daryl

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #4 - 05/29/08 at 18:25:05
Quote Print Post  
Mark Croxton is GREAT for blueprinting and prop mods, in fact I was the 1st person around here to use and subsequently STRONGLY recommend him.  However, for a simple repair Daryl is right on with his recommendation of Tacoma Propeller.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo