Normal Topic spanaway (Read 1392 times)
Chad S.
Ex Member

spanaway
04/13/08 at 02:10:35
Quote Print Post  
Braved the madness for four hours right in the middle of the day. Tooo many boats..... Nonetheless, caught a smallie at 3lb15oz, a largie at 3lb0oz, and lost a 5-6lb largie 5ft from the boat. The only thing they would touch was a Black Angel Jig with a beaver trailer. Fish were on docks in 4-6ft of water. Water was up to 57 degrees when I left at 2pm. Waited 1/2hr to put the boat on the trailer with only 3 people in front of me in line. I wish all the idiots had there clues in order if the have one, before coming out for the first time.

IP Logged

Chad S.
Ex Member

Re: spanaway
Reply #1 - 04/21/08 at 13:17:37
Quote Print Post  
Fished for two hours yesterday, while trying to put some more break in time on my motor. Caught 3 smallies; 2 smaller smallie bucks on jerkbaits near spawning areas, and one 4lb+ female smallie on a swimbait in deeper water. Water dropped down to 49. Largies were un-touchable, and didn't see any either. Sure is fun trying to break a motor in, in the hail and snow.

IP Logged

Chad S.
Ex Member

Re: spanaway
Reply #2 - 11/10/08 at 01:39:44
Quote Print Post  
went out to run some stabil in my motor for the winter. fished for 15 minutes and caught a 3.5lb smallie off a rock pile in 20', and had another one on for a few seconds. water was 54degrees. green pumpkin 3.5" wave worms grub on a 1/4oz jighead, and both fish hit the baits on the fall.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo