Normal Topic Any Backseats This Weekend? (Read 1181 times)
trucknmusic
Ex Member

Any Backseats This Weekend?
02/21/08 at 03:50:02
Quote Print Post  
As always, I am trying to find an open backseat for fishing.  Weather looks decent this wknd so I wanted to get out.  Might be able to make the meeting tomorrow and meet some of yall too.  Just let me know.  Thanks, Jon

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Any Backseats This Weekend?
Reply #1 - 02/22/08 at 15:20:41
Quote Print Post  
Hey Truck,
  I am headed to Sammamish Sat or Sun for a day of prefishing.  I will know later today which day.  I am shooting for Sat, but have to check with the wife.  If you would like to go out with me, give me a call at 206 719 6111.

Mark

IP Logged

trucknmusic
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/23/08 at 00:15:10
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Mark! I will give you a call but it looks like I get to spend my Sat. looking for a house... but if your going Sun, I am in.  I will give you a call.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/23/08 at 21:31:15
Quote Print Post  
Good talking with you Truck,  here's is the info we talked about.  6:30 am at the boat launch.  I have a red Dodge Pickup and a Nitro 911 boat with 225 Merc.  Take the 520 bridge across Lake WA over to Bellevue.  Head south on 405 until you get to I-90 east towards Issaquah / Spokane.  Go up over the hill and then you will be dropping down into Issaquah.  Take the 2nd Issaquah exit, called Front ST exit, and take a left to go under the freeway.  You will be heading north.  Go about two miles and you will see the State Park and launch on the left hand side.  Here is a mapquest link http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=...

Mark

IP Logged

trucknmusic
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/24/08 at 03:51:30
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Mark!  I will see you in the morn.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo