Normal Topic 19' Triton For Sale (Read 583 times)
DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

19' Triton For Sale
02/27/08 at 15:16:06
Quote Print Post  
I ran across this new ad on my employer's internal website and thought someone in the club might be interested.

2002 200HP EFI Mercury Outboard Boat 19,500 2/19/08 -

Sharp looking boat in excellent condition.
2002 200HP EFI Mercury Outboard w/Trophy Plus Stainless Steel Prop and Jack Plate Hotfoot, hydraulic steering and steering wheel tilt trim control.
Passenger Console Option Motor Guide 767 bow mounted trolling motor w/integrated Hummingbird fish finder.
Pro-pole seating In dash Lowrance 1240A flasher. Dual live wells with dual pumps, aerators and pump outs. 3 battery system with built-in 3 bank Pro Charger.
Locking storage with integrated lighting and hydraulic lifts. Matching Triton trailer has hydraulic disk brakes, aluminum wheels, full size spare and ratchet tie downs. Boat travel cover and transom saver included.10’ x 27’ fully enclosed shelter also available! Seats are in great shape with no cracks. Carpet is clean with no tears. Anchor, emergency paddle and other accessories included. Gel Coat is in very good condition with no blistering or fading. This boat is fast, clean and ready to fish!
Call 206-612-7023 additional information or follow link below for more detailed photos.
http://home.comcast.net/~grgraumann/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html ;

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo