Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Freeze-In Tommorrow!!! (Read 4872 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Freeze-In Tommorrow!!!
02/01/08 at 22:27:06
Quote Print Post  
Hey!! we are having a freeze-in tommorrow and whos comin??
I've got things ready to go...I know Jose and myself should be there but lets get a little head count!
Was down at Auburn Sports and Marine today and they have some awesome Logo Tee Shirts for sale normally 14.95 marked to 9.95! great fishing shirts!!
Also got some of the Berkley 3-1/2" Minnow baits in the "Bucket"!! gonna give 'em a little try out there.....also gonna rig up some of the new rigs to prep. them for spring!!!!
CABIN FEVER BE GONE!!! Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

LaRoja
WBC Member

Re: Freeze-In Tommorrow!!!
Reply #1 - 02/01/08 at 23:41:21
Quote Print Post  
You're right, I'll be there.
José

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/02/08 at 00:32:05
Quote Print Post  
Unfortunately Team Nitro has to work his real job.  Damn weekend shifts.

Mark

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/02/08 at 01:00:42
Quote Print Post  
Getting over Bronchitis  Sadat this time and will have to pass on this one. Maybe in March.

Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #4 - 02/02/08 at 01:43:13
Quote Print Post  
I'll be field testing my new Bandit deep diver line (14-17 ft.) just to get the low down on them and if the water levels will allow....maybe some skipping practice! Cheesy

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/02/08 at 03:59:37
Quote Print Post  
Larry - I'm hoping to go tomorrow.  I have a kitchen pass from the wife and everything.  My fishing buddy bailed on me so I think that I'm solo...so long as it's not raining cats and dogs.  Should I bring the boat, or should I backseat it?  I'm not too familiar with the lake, but I would like to get the boat out and blow some carbon out f ya know what I mean!!!  Let me know.  Denny's on Gillman at what time?

Chris

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #6 - 02/02/08 at 04:18:50
Quote Print Post  
Bring it along Chris....we should have a club member to get with ya and we can follow each other around to learn the lake....i know some deep shelves that hold fish year round.
if you can try to make B-Fast so we can get organized and get someone with ya. see ya in AM!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #7 - 02/02/08 at 05:05:47
Quote Print Post  
6 AM for Breakfast folks!
Any problems call my Cell....(253) 335-2036

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......Breakfast.............. Grin

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #8 - 02/02/08 at 05:48:09
Quote Print Post  
I'd love to go but I've been really sick since wednesday.  Looking forward to a report.  Stay warm.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #9 - 02/03/08 at 02:49:02
Quote Print Post  
Man.....what a difference a little sun makes!!!
Had 4 boats with 6 anglers at Lake Samm. and with all the cold wind and rain we have had the last three weeks I was not looking forward to heading out at 7:30 this morning but the sun came out and stayed with us all day with only minimal wind making the day very much an improvement over expectation. Now the Fish! still very stingy but Mack Randall and Troy Kelly boating fish....Mack took honors with a weighed fish...and Video of the fight and landing! I believe it was 2-2-1/2 lbs Brian will have to help me out with the right number....Troys was similar but not weighed...either way to have a few fish caught this time of year with the cold and such is just a bonus as having a calm day in February is worth the price of admission!
Did hear of an angler pre-fishing for the tourney in two weeks who boated a 4lber (Smally) but it unfortunately succumbed to the effects of rapid de-compression..... Cry
Thanks to all who attended...Brian+Mack, Jose with Me, New Chris.. (Chris Krystofiak....did I spell it right? Fixed it!) Troy and a Gentleman I believe his last name was Marsh who saw the booth at the fair and stopped by for a sausage and Chili ....Thanks for coming Hope to see ya at the next one!  Grin

P.S. Mack says Dru is improving but still needs our Prayers and Best Wishes so lets get the big guy on the water soon!!  
« Last Edit: 02/03/08 at 06:50:08 by Larry S. »  

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 02/03/08 at 03:15:03
Quote Print Post  
i hear ya larry i have been chopping at the bit to go fishing but the weather scares me away.  this morning i slept in and couldnt pass the opportunity up.  i actually put the fish i landed in the livewell, fizzed him ( which turned my fingers into icicles in the 41 degree water)  i wanted a picture, but didnt want to deal with livewell duty so let him swim back to his home.  i also stuck another by the sunken forest and lost him trying to fight the fish and mark a waypoint on the fishfinder  Angry.  first fish of 08 woohoo!

troy

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 02/03/08 at 05:31:06
Quote Print Post  
Larry- thanks for the warm welcome at the fish-in.  I had a blast.  The fishin was great, the catchin'...well not so much.  To the rest of the other individuals I met today, thank you!

P.S. - it is spelled Krystofiak! Wink

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #12 - 02/03/08 at 05:51:18
Quote Print Post  
Wish I was out there with ya today, but I did a mock jury to earn enough money to now go to Cabela's and get me a new boat cover.  

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo