Normal Topic Commending Spokane Valley Marine (Read 1027 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Commending Spokane Valley Marine
12/21/07 at 00:34:15
Quote Print Post  
I just wanted to say that Spokane Valley Marine should be commended for service beyond expectations. They did me a favor that they didn't have to do and I appreciated it very much that they helped me out.

As you know I had some issues with my Yammi this last summer that should have been taken care of by a certain western washington dealer in town that was totally dishonest about the work that they performed on my rig. They way overcharged me and shouldn't have even touched my Yammi without being an authorized yammi repair dealer.

Spokane marine took care of my issues quickly and honestly and I commend them for being a good business to work with.

Next time you are looking for that sweet ride and need great and honest service look these guys up.

Thanks go out to Dan Conrath and the service techs at Spokane Valley Marine for having integrity.
Russ

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Re: Commending Spokane Valley Marine
Reply #1 - 12/21/07 at 02:20:47
Quote Print Post  
Russ,

If the dealer that dealt with your motor problem failed or falsely led you to believe they were an authorized dealer and were not, take em to court and put em out of business.  This area and our industry doesn't need dishonest dealers or businesses that continue to rip us off.  Sorry you had to deal with THEM, and great hurrah for Dan at Valley Marine.  He really is a great person to work with.

Chuck P

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 12/21/07 at 02:58:23
Quote Print Post  
That sucks to get ripped off, especially on an engine thats new enough to be under warranty.  Hope they got your engine problems figured out.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #3 - 12/21/07 at 04:58:52
Quote Print Post  
I am very pleased to hear that about a dealership I only recently started to represent. Smiley  I have known Dan for a very long time, in fact before he was really into the business.  He has taken a good business model that was built by his father and improved upon it.  Smiley

There isn't a more honest dealership in the region Smiley.  Despite the distance to Spokane, if you are interested in a Ranger or Stratos, they deserve to be checked out.
As Russ said they will go out of their way to attend to your service needs. Smiley

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo