Normal Topic Christmas Dog! (Read 572 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Christmas Dog!
12/13/07 at 05:29:03
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks.....time to get with the spirit of Christmas and add a new member to the Family!
As some of you know...Me and Carol have been foster Parents for the King County Animal Shelter and we have a great looking Houndie that we have just spent a month with.....

We call her Grace and she is a Golden lab/Pit mix and is just a great Pup!
She already shows that the majority of her lines are Lab as she is constantly watching any Birds that enter the airspace around the house....

She current weighs around 32 pounds at 5 months and is going to be spayed Thursday and will be availiable for adoption this weekend.
We can help with the adoption paperwork and fees.
If interested you all can call us at Home at (253) 630-3988

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Re: Christmas Dog!
Reply #1 - 12/17/07 at 01:17:00
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Good job with the pup.  Hey if you hear of any Yellow Lab or Yellow Lab/Shephard mix male puppies let me know.  We have our two brothers that are two years old almost, but I miss my old buddy General who was yellow lab/shephard and we want another male puppy.  Chocolate lab puppy would be nice too.  I look when I can at the shelters, but since their is no want list , sometimes, it's just too many trips to Tacoma or Kent.  

Keep up the good work though.

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo