Normal Topic Whatcom (Read 2208 times)
Chris B.
WBC Member

Whatcom
09/17/07 at 05:21:21
Quote Print Post  
Couldn't go all year without heading up to Whatcom.  Went up saturday.  Met up with the Tag Watson, the man up in that area.  Owe him alot.  He showed up early at the launch and ran out on the lake with us to show us some starter spots.  Later on he came out with his boat and fished.  Fishing was a little tougher because of the weather, but we caught some nice fish.  Susan got a 3.4 lb SM.  We both got our share of bass up to 2 lbs, I got some perch to 12 inchs.  Later on in the day I stuck a 4.0 SM on a deep dock with a drop shot, made my day.  Nice lake with little boat traffic this time of year.  Thanks alot for the help Tag.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Re: Whatcom
Reply #1 - 09/17/07 at 15:19:16
Quote Print Post  
Nice work, y'all! I was wondering where you were heading when I saw you on the freeway...

Chris

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/17/07 at 15:51:39
Quote Print Post  
Very nice, Chris and Susan.  Thanks for posting and great pics!!

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #3 - 09/17/07 at 17:12:31
Quote Print Post  
Hey nice to see you got bigger fish then Susan for a change  Cheesy

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Ripalip
Forum Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - 09/17/07 at 21:42:10
Quote Print Post  
Nice Chris

You definitely hooked up with the right person for Whatcom Tag is probably one of the best anglers on that lake.

Thayne

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 09/17/07 at 23:10:32
Quote Print Post  
You got that right Thayne.  He's ready for the Whatcom Open this weekend.  Shooting for 25 lbs, or something near there  Cheesy

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo