Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Wolsky and Hendrickson! (Read 4738 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Wolsky and Hendrickson!
Reply #15 - 09/12/07 at 15:53:14
Quote Print Post  
Great Job Dave and Mike,

Very well done.  We are proud of you guys.

Mark

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Reply #16 - 09/12/07 at 18:19:01
Quote Print Post  
Mike and Dave had a great year. It shows that hard work pays off and they deserve it. I myself had a great time fishing with Thayne at the championship. On the other hand how could you not enjoy fishing at Banks?

Hankinson that was Thanyne and I that honked at you this last weekend at Coulee Playland.

Mike

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 09/13/07 at 01:55:25
Quote Print Post  
Whoa! Nice finish Mike and Thayne. 32nd of 100 boats. VERY nice!

Stu

IP Logged

Ripalip
Forum Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - 09/13/07 at 15:28:39
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Stu

Saturday was tuff both of us lost fish that would have helped us out had some boat issues both days but was able to get a good bag on Sunday to redeem ourselfs from Saturdays performance. All in all it was a lot of fun and enjoy fishing with Mike.

Hats off to Mike and Dave for a awsome year

Thayne

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #19 - 09/13/07 at 22:07:58
Quote Print Post  
Hey Mike,
  Yea, Connor and I saw you and waved but the guy right on my bumper would have become a part of my boat if I pulled off to say HI.  Connor and I did a "Dad/Son" weekend.  We fished Roosevelt on Saturday and absolutely slayed the fish.  Then drove down to Potholes on Saturday night and fished a "very low" water level.  Potholes sucked (but we did finally get the paint "buffed off" the lower unit of the 150 HPDI.  Now it looks like we fish Potholes!!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry for blowin' by without saying HI.

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo