Normal Topic Family Fisher (Read 1349 times)
Jfchoate1
Ex Member

Family Fisher
04/17/07 at 21:28:06
Quote Print Post  
I saw the pics of ex-prez's new boat and it got me thinking. Is it even possible to find the following this in a boat.
1. Dual Live Wells
2. at least 150hp
3. Seating for 4
4. Real Rod locker
5. Full front deck...no fall into hole like on most walk thrus.

I like my boat, its a little on the slow side but my biggest gripe would be lack of real rod storage(got the broken tips to prove my point). Would like a 2nd livewell but until I get into filling the one I have to capacity I guess its not an issue.
Any hints nudges or outright shoves in the right direction appreciated, really just wanna see whats out there.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: Family Fisher
Reply #1 - 04/17/07 at 21:59:35
Quote Print Post  
Doesn't that describe Madero's new boat??  Not sure haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure his boat has all the room you'll need.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/17/07 at 22:19:00
Quote Print Post  
That would be mine to a "T".  Jeff, I know what your feeling bro.  Had to look long and hard to find exactly what I wanted.  Take the time to check out all the different options to see exactly what you want and then don't compromise on what you want and need.  Someone makes a boat out there that will fit your needs.  Options that come to mind.

Nitro 911
Ranger Multi Species boat 619 or 620
Triton Multi Species 205
Cobra/Viper Coral fish and ski.  WCCT aka DJ has one I believe.

I know if time is not the issue, there are some Nitro 911's that come up for sell from time to time across the country.  Usually in the mid 20's is the price for them.

Mark

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #3 - 04/17/07 at 22:38:30
Quote Print Post  
You guys will most likely appreciate Ron's "Old Yellar" Stratos F&S also.  It's the one with the sold sticker on the discription.

http://www.tristatemarine.net/support/all_boats.htm

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Jfchoate1
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/17/07 at 23:49:37
Quote Print Post  
Ya the "Old Yellar" its waht got my gears turnin. First place I went was stratos boats and the new ones are completey different. I will look at the others. Not really in the market atm but its fun to look and keep abreast of whats out there.
The kicker is if I do upgrade to an 18+ I will prolly need to look into a new tow rig the 130k miles on the van are starting to show.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo