Normal Topic Awards Banquet -- January 13th! (Read 3840 times)
Andrea L
WBC Member

Awards Banquet -- January 13th!
01/13/07 at 03:10:14
Quote Print Post  
Just a reminder that tomorrow is the Awards Banquet:

WHEN: Saturday, January 13, 2007 @ 6:00 pm   
WHERE: All Saints Lutheran Church   
27225 Military Rd S.   
Federal Way, WA 98003   

DIRECTIONS:  From I-5, take 272nd St. exit and head East to Military Road South. The church is on the corner.   

*     POTLUCK DINNER -- BRING YOUR FAVORITE DISH

*     A fund raising raffle of new donated items - please collect up as many new   FISHING or OUTDOOR items as you can for donation to this raffle.

*    The traditional Crankbait "tree" 
     Note: crankbaits need to be new in the package 

*    2006 AWARDS presented   

See you all there,

Andrea

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Re: Awards Banquet -- January 13th!
Reply #1 - 01/14/07 at 06:48:25
Quote Print Post  
I want to send a big THANK YOU to Andrea Logston for all of her hard work putting on the Awards Banquet tonight. I think eveyone had a great time and it went like clockwork.

Thanks, Andrea!

Stu

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #2 - 01/15/07 at 01:22:31
Quote Print Post  
I 2nd that motion!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/15/07 at 02:02:32
Quote Print Post  
Great turnout by all! Definitely thanks go out to the Logstons and great to see Marc and his Wife before he re-deploys..........alas...AGAIN......I did not win the Crankbait Tree!....... Tongue

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/15/07 at 03:50:28
Quote Print Post  
THANK YOU to everybody who made it possible!! I really enjoyed it!!

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 01/15/07 at 05:06:43
Quote Print Post  
I concur with what all of you said...it was probably the best banquet I have attended in the 5+ years I've been in Western Bass Club.

I would like to especially thank the following people for making last night such a successful night:

Doug Booth- For being a very good MC and moving along the raffle in a expedited and smooth manner

Jim R and Carlos- For presenting the awards to all winners very professionally and  sincere

Stu-  For being the Glue to this club...too many good things to mention.

Chuck- For being a great President the past two years and letting us host the banquet at his church

Andrea-  Excellent job putting all of the special events together and helping out so much behind the scenes...you're great!

Nick Barr- For getting many of the raffle prizes from various merchants that we gave away last night

I'm sure I forgot some people like the  the people who prepared all the good food and all the helpers who stayed around to clean up at the end...Thanks go out to you folks also! 

I look forward to seeing most of you again this Thursday at the General meeting...

until then...take care

Bob

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 01/15/07 at 17:18:43
Quote Print Post  
Thanks to the Logstons, Chuck and all! I had a great time. Lots of fun and congrats to all who won awards!

Carlos

P.S. Good to see you Marc!

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 01/15/07 at 17:28:23
Quote Print Post  
I agree,

Very well planned event and thanks to all who put this together. It was also nice to see all the new recruits to the club, Marc Fields and spouse, and the wives that rarely come to our tournaments participate in the banquet. Its great to see the fellowship in this club outside the tourney scene.

Looking vey much forward to getting together at the club meetings and the tournaments in 07.

Lets all pray for some sun.
Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo