Normal Topic Lower Columbia at Vancouver (Read 1128 times)
Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Lower Columbia at Vancouver
09/04/06 at 04:48:00
Quote Print Post  
My nephew, Joel, took Caleb and I out on the Columbia in his Nitro Sunday.  We had a blast caught over 40 smallies.  Half were under a pound half over.  Number of them in the two lb range.  Seemed to be a outgoing tide bite.  Had to dodge a ton of salmon fishermen and pleasure boaters though.  Tried Silver Lake Saturday night for a late night/early AM spinnerbait bite but no takers.  Did manage to school the young un' in a round of golf.  The three dollars he would have taken home from the golf round (due to a carryover closest to the pin) came back to me for first, biggest and most fish.

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Re: Lower Columbia at Vancouver
Reply #1 - 09/04/06 at 05:02:55
Quote Print Post  
Dang Joel, you got Schooled by Doug Booth.  Good report, too bad the Silver lake hawgs wouldn't cooperate.

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Re: Lower Columbia at Vancouver
Reply #2 - 09/05/06 at 04:31:50
Quote Print Post  
I didn't get schooled, I guess this is what happens when you try to be the nice guy and let the old man post the report.  He also didn't mention that he knocked off my big fish of the day at the boat.  Wink

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo