Normal Topic Hey Everyone (Read 988 times)
Corona1449
Ex Member

Hey Everyone
08/27/06 at 07:58:43
Quote Print Post  
Ok so i used to be a member of WBC over 10 years ago when i was about 14 years old. I used to go to the meeting with my  neighbor Dennis Frankum that got me into fishing i think the old timers will remeber who he is. Well i have started to get the bass bug again i have been fishing Kapowsin alot last two years because i can rent a boat there, not much luck but at least its fishing... i was thinking about joining WBC again just wondering when the next meeting is to sign up and how the club is with backseats because i dont have a boat. I would love to go fishing and catch them like i use to with the knowlege of a real bass fishermen. would love to hear back and hope to see everyone at a meeting

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Re: Hey Everyone
Reply #1 - 08/27/06 at 21:46:30
Quote Print Post  
There is always room for a backseater at our fish-in's and through our Ambassador program.  Guys like me hit Wash and Samm usually on a Tue or Thur.

Our next club meeting is Sept 21st.  We still meet in Renton and directions are on the Web site. 

Would be great to have you come back and be with us.

Bill

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Hey Everyone
Reply #2 - 08/28/06 at 00:21:23
Quote Print Post  
I think I remember who you are!  How's ol Dennis doing these days, anyway?  Tell him I said "hello".  We'll see ya at the next meeting!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo