Normal Topic Scholarship Winner (Read 1359 times)
Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Scholarship Winner
08/17/06 at 23:03:53
Quote Print Post  
About a month ago, I entered a Scholarship program from Takemefishing.og/Kids fishing All American fishing Program.

I had to send a Bio-fishing Resume-Community Service Resume-Business resume- and go through an interview.

out of over 150+ Applicants that were accepted.

I am one of the 6 kids who won the Scholarship.

I am also going to be the "Main/Head" Spokesman of KAAF for the Next year for there fishing team.

Go to http://www.kids-fishing.com/

I Won a $5000 Savings Bond and I get to Fish with a Pro in a tournament in TULSA, OK!!!!!!!! Plus a bunch of publicity and speaking engagements.

Thanks,
             Nick

« Last Edit: 08/23/06 at 03:02:21 by »  

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Re: Scholarship Winner
Reply #1 - 08/17/06 at 23:11:06
Quote Print Post  
Congratulations Nick...you are a wonderful ambassador for bass fishing...they made the correct choice selecting you to receive one of those scholarships!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/17/06 at 23:25:21
Quote Print Post  
That's really awesome, Nick! Many congratulations, and keep on doing all the good things you're doing to promote fishing...

Chris

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/18/06 at 00:12:37
Quote Print Post  
Good Job Nick, you get an official "Atta Boy" for a job well done. Keep up the good work.

BillB

IP Logged

Tubetric
Forum Member

The fun of fishing is
the friends you make!!!!!!!!

Reply #4 - 08/18/06 at 02:26:31
Quote Print Post  
Thats great how you help all other kids in having a hoby for them. My son and I talk about you from time to time after he seen you at the Jam. this year.  Again keep it up!

&& &&

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo