Normal Topic Patterson (Read 1422 times)
jwalzer
Ex Member

Patterson
07/14/06 at 19:53:44
Quote Print Post  
Don't know how many of you have seen this article, but I thought I would post it just in case.  What a great fish.  Too bad he decided to keep it though. 

http://www.theolympian.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060714/OUTDOORS0201/6071...

-jw

IP Logged

Jerry
Ex Member

Re: Patterson
Reply #1 - 07/15/06 at 02:24:47
Quote Print Post  
I was there and saw it. They thought it was a state record but I knew it wasn't that big. I figured mid to upper 10. They said it went 11-9. So much for the accuracy of digital scales? They said there's was dead on. Maybe a reason to always check yours. A great fish none the less but too bad it was killed

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/15/06 at 04:54:00
Quote Print Post  
Makes me so P.Oed  Angry Sadwhen someone doesn't have the smarts to let that fish go. Why don't people just use there noodle for  a change.
RB

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/15/06 at 05:38:12
Quote Print Post  
They would need to use "their" noodle to use their noodle... Sorry, Russ, couldn't help myself.

The article said he releases most of his bass and kept this one as "his big one". I say good for him. He pays his license fees, puts a lot of money into fishing... let him decide how he uses his fish. One big fish out of the lake is way better than taking your small limit home every day like most people would do...

Chris

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo