Normal Topic Re: New Chatterbait (Read 4507 times)
Chris B.
Ex Member

Re: New Chatterbait
04/15/06 at 22:19:39
Quote Print Post  
They told you all about them on Bass Saturday this morning.

IP Logged

GotABite
Ex Member

Reply #1 - 04/16/06 at 05:47:20
Quote Print Post  
Ya fished with one on Lk Washington and was real impressed, so was the 5.5lber I caught on one, oops, spilled the beans now.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/17/06 at 15:55:08
Quote Print Post  
Auburn Sports and Marine are getting something like that soon. I was talking with Troy about them. I guess they are out of North Carolina or something.

IP Logged

JohnKTKim
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/17/06 at 23:23:16
Quote Print Post  
Shocked Man! That's a real toad there Rob  Shocked

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/18/06 at 01:49:49
Quote Print Post  
Rob,  I believe Gambler has one very similar to the Chatterbait.  I just saw it in my Bass Pro Shops sales magazine.  You can check out the real deal at rad lures.com, or at least I believe thats the proper site.  I'll have mine soon (hopefully in time for the May meeting unless someone has one they could bring and share with the group to at least take a good look at.

Thanks

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #5 - 04/24/06 at 14:18:40
Quote Print Post  
I had four shipped to me prior to leaving for the Delta.  I fished the heck out of them.  Unfortunately I was the only one impressed by the action of the bait as the California LM's are not. Undecided

Smitty  Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/25/06 at 03:32:34
Quote Print Post  
Smitty,

Maybe it's only in Florida where they do well.  My FLW Magazine for April had an Article about Pro Bryan Thrift of Shelby, NC used them on Lake Okee and was getting huge bites on them...Now if you can believe everything you read, they must be killer  (or is it just a marketing ploy?)  anyway, if he says so, it must be so..hhhheeeeeee,  too bad you didn't get em to bite for you in Cali.... How did you do otherwise?

Thanks,

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 04/26/06 at 04:22:29
Quote Print Post  
There is also another article in Bassmaster Magazine April 2006, page 39, again how well it's doing in Florida but no mention of how it's doing out West, oh, I forgot, they don't love us anymore out here...GO  FLW!!!!!

CP

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo