Normal Topic KVD Disqualified from Santee Cooper (Read 1980 times)
Nick
Ex Member

KVD Disqualified from Santee Cooper
03/28/06 at 04:34:51
Quote Print Post  
KVD was disqualified from the Santee Cooper tournament. details to follow later. Well i guess it shows he human. i wonder if we might have a syeroids controversy. I also wonder what MRS. VanDam was putting in those secret cookies?

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Re: KVD Disqualified from Santee Cooper
Reply #1 - 03/28/06 at 05:07:30
Quote Print Post  

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/28/06 at 06:58:47
Quote Print Post  
Thats kinda Cheap on BASS Part, but they have been known as the Iron fist on tourney rules, and I could understand the liability issues with the co-angler driving the boat.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/28/06 at 15:23:07
Quote Print Post  
Rules is rules.  It may seem petty or small but someone thought it had enough merit to make it a rule.  AND if this is your livlihood you had best make sure you know the rules.

All that you can do is bite the big one and go on about your business,  Live and learn, right Ike?

Rich

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/28/06 at 16:25:45
Quote Print Post  
Well the rule makes sense if you look at it like they explained, that a person without a partner would be disadvantaged by not having somebody run the boat around for him while he was looking over water.

KVD should have known the rule and he didn't and got DQ'd. I bet he was disappointed but excepts the ruling. How could you argue it? It is written down in black and white....

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/28/06 at 18:14:20
Quote Print Post  
KVD is a class act and I am sure that he was not clear on that particular rule (they did say that it was changed),  and it appears that he was up front with his answers to the TD.  I expect he will be back with total focus at the next event.

At least now, everyone will be clear on the rule... Embarrassed

BillB

IP Logged

Man_with_a_view
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/05/06 at 20:47:14
Quote Print Post  
Rules is rules........ To bad though I am sure it was not done in malice........I'll take the liberty of replying on behalf of Dave J. on this one............................

SUCK!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo