Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) New Rig! (Read 3774 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

New Rig!
03/10/06 at 01:44:45
Quote Print Post  
Hey...Who's the New Guy?
No that is no new guy...that will be me as I am changing rigs and getting into a 1992 Ford E-150 Van Conversion with all the bells and whistles!
Hope to have pics soon!
Here are some specs....
80.000 miles
full bed/couch
two captains chairs
stove
fridge
t/v=vcr/dvd
But most importantly...a place to change clothes....stand up without bumping my head and a place to get out of the rain or extreme sun!
about $2500 out the door so look for me and take a look at my truck ad to get a screaming deal! Grin

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Re: New Rig!
Reply #1 - 03/10/06 at 02:32:53
Quote Print Post  
Very Cool Larry!  I decidedto go that route a couple of years ago and we love it.  Good gas mileage, NO TENT and your beds made when you get there!  Also, the plush road trip miles with the reclining captains chairs sure go by faster.  Best of all, enough room to spread out.  My tournament box I throw in has both a space heater and a box fan.  Let every one else wake up with their teeth chattering, a $30 heater and you're already paying for electricity, might as well use it!  HAPPY CAMPING!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/10/06 at 02:58:13
Quote Print Post  
Larry you need to deck that baby out with star shaped  side windows, some padded walls in red velvet, some of those little hanging dingle ball thingys and a disco ball....

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/10/06 at 04:13:54
Quote Print Post  
I have always wanted Ron to put some of those 70's flowers on the outside of the van.  Vintage Cheech and Chong.

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #4 - 03/10/06 at 14:40:12
Quote Print Post  
You guys CRACK me up!  Are we still at a place in our lives where the only way to be "COOL" is to drive a shiny monster truck 4x4?  I'd rather impress you all by KICKIN'YOUR BUTT when I get there, in my "HOOOPTY RIG".  See you on the water!!!!!!!!!!11

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/10/06 at 16:17:38
Quote Print Post  
No...you can be cool in a van, but it has to be cool. These were some examples of how to go beyond "coolness" with the vans. On the other hand...if you can't be cool, you have to be funny.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/10/06 at 17:40:36
Quote Print Post  
Look out Larry's driving the "love machine" now. Tongue If the Van is a rockin' don't come a knockin'. Shocked
« Last Edit: 03/10/06 at 21:37:36 by »  

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/10/06 at 20:53:47
Quote Print Post  
Wait a minute, let's all get a visual of that...., ok that's enough.

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #8 - 03/11/06 at 03:24:20
Quote Print Post  
Congrats!  You'll enjoy it for sure.  Grin

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/11/06 at 05:21:11
Quote Print Post  
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My brain is offically warped for life!!! Shocked

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #10 - 03/12/06 at 04:17:29
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Congrats on the new pull rig . . . sounds awesome . . . but you failed to mention one of the most important specs . . . what color is it and does it coordinate well with the Procraft?   

Andrea

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/12/06 at 15:32:37
Quote Print Post  
Well....the one that would have matched the best was a Dodge....sorry can't do that............the next was a Chevy and it was too short.........sorry already short.....well stubby........the ford is white with green-teal accent stripes, is a high top "Turtle Top" Brand that has a spare bracket on back door just took pics...will try to post 'em
« Last Edit: 03/12/06 at 16:36:32 by »  

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 04/15/06 at 02:03:47
Quote Print Post  
Update!
Took delivery today!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!
This is gonna be a good rig!
Took 4 hours of cleaning to get the moss of her but she is looking good...will have her at the next meeting!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 04/15/06 at 02:08:35
Quote Print Post  
Hey Larry it looks great   Grin

« Last Edit: 04/15/06 at 04:21:53 by »  

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo