Normal Topic Rehydration (Read 1625 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Rehydration
01/24/06 at 01:33:52
Quote Print Post  
Hey fellas that drink gatorade or powerade for rehydration.  I found the following site http://www.maxhydration.com/compare.php 

This max hydration is supposed to be much better then the other drinks for rehydration and electrolites.  I have no affiliation with this product.  I have bought a case of the gallon size drink to try for this season.  I usually do about 2 qts. of gatorade a day out fishing. It works out to about a $1 per quart for this stuff. About the same price of Gatorade.  But does much better.

This is just FYI.

Rich

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Re: Rehydration
Reply #1 - 01/24/06 at 01:58:58
Quote Print Post  
Does it come in rootbeer flavor?? Wink Ok, really, does it taste better than gatorade?

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/24/06 at 03:30:00
Quote Print Post  
I wouldn't say that it tastes better than Gatorade.  Actually it tastes like a watered down gatorade.  But the thing about it is you can add koolade to make it taste better.  Also, when you GULP it like most of us do the Gatorade it doesn't leave you with that full bloated feeling.  It actually feels lighter than water as you drink it.  That is the only way that I can explain it.

Rich

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/24/06 at 03:31:29
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rich,

I use a product called Revenge Sport.  I think it is better than gatorade or other drinks out there. 

I use it not only to drink during fishing, but I do personel training and a lot of my clients use it during training.

Check it out at champion-nutrition.com

Yes I am a rep for Champion Nutrition and also Human Develop Teck.  And I do a lot of seminars on nutrition and health issues.

Bill

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/24/06 at 05:18:17
Quote Print Post  
Hey Bill, have you ever seen what that stuff has done to you?  Just kidding, of course.

Yeah it sounds like it is pretty good stuff especially if you are doing strenuous exercise.  But the main thing that I am looking for is the rehydration and thirst quenching properties.  Also the cost factor.  I will go thru at least a quart or 2 of gatorade each day out there fishing especially on the really hot days.  So for a weekend I would need a gallon.  That is $3 for the max hydration or $4 for Gatorade.  And don't forget I can make it any "koolaid" taste I want...HAHA   Even Rootbeer

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo