Normal Topic ambassador wanted. scratch that, Ambassador NEEDED (Read 2582 times)
JohnKTKim
Ex Member

ambassador wanted. scratch that, Ambassador NEEDED
11/30/05 at 07:21:44
Quote Print Post  
Looking for a seasoned pro (ambassador) for lake Washington and Sammamish…

hi guys,

Lake washington and lake Sammamish has always been intimidating to me so I try to avoid it whenever possible… fished WA total of 4 times and Sammamish bout 3-4 times as well

I was wondering if any of you all seasoned winter pros could teach me a thing or two about cold weather bassing in either lake? (or both)

Sunday mornings are about the only time I have though,  Cry

PLEASE ??? Smiley

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Re: ambassador wanted. scratch that, Ambassador NE
Reply #1 - 11/30/05 at 22:29:39
Quote Print Post  
Hi John-

My suggestion would be to talk to the following people by sending them an IM and asking them if they would be willing to help you out.  In my opinion they are the best  and most proficent anglers in our club during the winter months, especially on Lake Washington-
They are:

Larry Gonzcy
Pat "Varmint" Sotherland
Chuck "The Rev" Bailey
Brian Walker
Mark Maderos

If they can't help you, I would be glad to take you out sometime this winter and show you what I know.  It won't be as good as what they know, but we'll still have fun.  I'll bring my Aqua Vu camera so we can look at all that neat structure down there.

Bob

IP Logged

JohnKTKim
Ex Member

Re: ambassador wanted. scratch that, Ambassador NE
Reply #2 - 11/30/05 at 22:42:10
Quote Print Post  
Okay.

Thanks Bob

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo