Normal Topic Thanksgiving Potholes (Read 2225 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Thanksgiving Potholes
11/21/05 at 20:02:01
Quote Print Post  
I will be at the Potholes for 2-3 days starting Thursday morning. Will be doing some shooting then having dinner. I am thinking of taking the boat and fishing either Friday, Saturday or both. If anyone is going to be out there or interested in fishing let me know. Looks like I'll be solo as of now.

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Re: Thanksgiving Potholes
Reply #1 - 11/22/05 at 00:24:57
Quote Print Post  
Rob

If you can't find anyone to go with you, I can probably go. I was going to go duck hunting for the weekend anyway. I would rather catch a big fish. Give me a call if you are interested. Carlos has my phone number.

Mike

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/22/05 at 16:58:27
Quote Print Post  
Mike jumped on the oppurtunity. If anyone else is hauling the boat over there give us a jingle and we can hook up.

IP Logged

gotfivetoo
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/23/05 at 05:18:44
Quote Print Post  
Rob,
You have my cell number.  Give me a call and give me a report this weekend.  I have hoops practice Fri and Sat but call me if you can.
Kirk

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/23/05 at 16:12:24
Quote Print Post  
How things can change so fast...

Mike can't make it, so I have decided to leave the boat behind. I didn't really want to drive through by myself and fish alone. I have a friend in E-burg, but he has to work Friday night and won't be able to fish, so we are going to do some shooting then have Thanksgiving Dinner and relax.

Was kinda looking forward to giving it a try. I have never been out there this late.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo